Information in this site is for general guidance on matters of interest only, and shall not be substituted or assimilated for medical or legal advice. Furthermore, no content in this site shall constitute an offer or solicitation for the purchase of products or services.
The contents of this site are the sole property of GOT, unless otherwise indicated. Any reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of any content on the site is prohibited without the written consent of GOT, except for personal and non-commercial purposes. The use of trademarked names in the site is prohibited for any reason, without written consent by GOT.
You agree to
- not disrupt or interfere with the security of the site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to the site;
- not disrupt the usage of the site by any other users;
- not upload or post any viruses or other type of destructive file;
- not use the site to obtain, seek or provide specific medical advice, opinion or diagnosis;
- not provide, discuss or refer to any particular patient, or their medical condition, or any other information which could identify a patient.
All information posted on the site is believed to be accurate; however, it is your responsibility to independently verify the accuracy of any web content. GOT reserves the right to make changes to site content without notice, including terminating or limiting portions of the site.
By submitting material to GOT servers, e.g., by email, online surveys, forms, etc., you agree
- that the material is not unlawful or otherwise unfit for publication;
- to reasonably ensure that the material is free from viruses or other harmful files;
- that you own the material or have the right to provide it to GOT;
- to indemnify GOT in the event that a third party takes action over the provided material;
- to maintain responsibility for the content of the material.
To the fullest extent possible, GOT disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, pertaining to this site. You agree to use this site at your own risk. GOT assumes no responsibility for damages of any kind, suffered by a user of the site. No advice, oral or written, obtained from GOT, shall constitute a warranty.
TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, ‘GOT’ WILL IN NO WAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES, EXPENSES OR LOSSES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE ‘GOT’ WEBSITE, OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN.
Trade-Marks and Copyrights
All of the names, titles, logos, devices and designs depicted on this website and identifying GOT products, services and brands, including any derivative and related names, titles, logos, devices and designs, are trademarks and the sole and exclusive property of GOT
All of the content included on this website and original to GOT, including, without limitation, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video, data, software, and other material (collectively the “Content”) is owned or licensed property of GOT, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. The entire contents and portions of this website also are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation under the Australian copyright laws, international conventions and other copyright laws.
None of the Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without the express written consent of GOT.