Toggle the Widgetbar
The bearing geometry/conformity of the RBK has a heritage of demonstrated long-term clinical success over 20 years.
Designed in consultation with Australian surgeons5.1% revision rate at 10 years
- 5.1% revision rate at 10 years
- The bearing geometry/ conformity of the RBK™ has a heritage of demonstrated long-term clinical success over 20 years.
- Designed in consultation with Australian surgeons to address the issues of current mobile bearing knee designs
- The RBK is the top performing mobile bearing knee on the Australian joint replacement registry
- 3 degree divergent anterior flange for easier femoral component implantation and improved load transference.
- Removal of dead space to improve bone integration with porous coating.
- Cementless baseplate promotes metaphyseal bone loading by removing porous coating from baseplate cone tip. Addition of 4 tibial spikes for improved rotational fixation.
- Optimised tibial coverage.
- Anatomic trochlear groove.
- Four workflows available including tibia and femur first.