Toggle the Widgetbar
Cruciate Retaining Total Knee Replacement
A knee replacement combining the best design features and philosophies in total knee arthroplastyAn implant design focus on 4 critical areas – Function – Fit – Fixation – Simplicity
- Single radius in gait combined with spherical condyles provide consistent stability through high range of motion.
- Implants designed to limit wear via articular congruency and even stress distribution.
- Intermediate sizes give surgeons the option to adjust implant fit without additional steps.
- Advanced patella geometry is designed to track without interruption.
- Conforming inserts available in both Cruciate Retaining and Cruciate Sacrificing option.
Clinically Proven Knee Implant Features:
- Sizing to Match Male and Female Patient Knee Anatomy
- High Flex Knee Design
- Cruciate Retaining and Crutiate Sacrificiing Tibial Inserts
- Precise Insert to Femoral Component Size Matching
- Advanced Patella Geometry
- Porous Coated and Cement