Many options, one connection.
To meet the needs of the revision hip surgeon, a prosthesis must allow intra-operative flexibility. The ability to match varying offset, leg length and version is now within the surgeons grasp.
The Unisyn™ revision hip system stands alone in its capability to allow the surgeon to reconstruct the failed hip joint.
Whether it is a complex primary arthroplasty or a proximal femoral allograft, the Unisyn™ addresses all needs.
The three piece design
- The three piece design significantly reduces inventory and instruments which greatly assists the OR staff.
- Three piece design with unique collet locking mechanism.
- Any stem can be matched with any metaphyseal body and any of the many neck options.
- The long curved stems are introduced, and by virtue of a unique inserter, do not affect the proximal version as with previous designs.
- The long curved stems are truly curved and not simply ‘bent’ as with previous designs. This aids insertion and removal.
- The tip of all stems are rounded to avoid distal impingement seen with previous designs.