Toggle the Widgetbar
Fast and easy to assemble prior to and during the THA procedure.
Supplied by EnztecIncreases surgical accuracy
- Fast and simple leg length and offset assessment.
- The device is fast and easy to assemble prior to and during the THA procedure. There is one simple measurement from the iliac crest to the greater trochanter.
- Increases surgical accuracy. It can be used with the surgeons personal preference for setting anteversion, leg length and offset. An accuracy of + or – 2mm can be expected.
- Reassessment during the procedure. It can be re-inserted at any point to check leg length and offset. The simple design means it does not obstruct the operating field during use.
- All components of the instrument set are reusable.
- Comes with measuring arm and socket screw for patients with high BMI.