The Paragon™ stem’s evolutionary design is based on
key features that have been well established, and well
proven over time.
The Paragon™ stem’s evolutionary design is based on key features that have been well established, and well proven over time.
The Paragon™ is a fully HA coated, bi-planar wedge system, that incorporates proprietary lateral tension groove technology onto its surface geometry.
The stem’s surface along with its tapered architecture has been specifically designed to load the metaphyseal-diaphyseal junction, reproducing the natural physiological loading patterns of the femur.
The Paragon™ stem is optimised for all patients’ anatomy, and is available in twelve sizes in both standard and high offset.
Key design features:
- Proprietary tension grooves
- Oblique step structuring to enhance multi-directional implant stability
- 2 offset options, standard offset and high offset
- Optimised neck geometry for maximum range of motion
- Recess to facilitate extraction. Standard 130 degree neck angle
- Compression grooves
- Grit-blasted forged titanium alloy substrate with option for high specification proximal porous coating or full HA coating
- Circumferential vertical ribs to enhance rotational stability
- Unique offset stem tip to avoid distal impingement