- With a highly polished finish and double-tapered collarless design, the Absolut™ Cemented Stem has the confidence of the clinically proven taper-slip philosophy.
- Highly polished finish and double tapered collarless design.
- It features a scalloped neck to maximize the hip joint’s range of motion and to minimize any risk of impingement.
- The lateral shoulder of the Absolut™ Stem has been debulked, decreasing the risk of greater trochanteric fracture during rasping.
- It offers offset independent of leg length ability to increase/decrease femoral offset without affecting leg length.
Available in 7 sizes (000-4)
sizes 000 and 00 offer 37mm offset,
size 0 offers 37 and 45mm offsets and
sizes 1-4 offer 37, 45 and 50mm offsets.
The Absolut stem covers the patient population of femoral geometry.
The 12/14 neck trunnion
Enables a wide range of head and cup selections and grants the surgeon the preferred choice of bearing materials that are deemed appropriate for the patient’s pathology.