LETS CHANGE THE WORLD TOGETHER
Global Orthopaedic Technology is the largest Australian-owned orthopaedic implant designer and manufacturer. We help to improve quality of life and further human achievement, while protecting precious environmental resources. Our employees play a vital role in our success. Working at Global Orthopaedic Technology, you have the chance to develop both personally and professionally, working on projects to make a difference, benefit society and progress mankind. A career at Global Orthopaedic Technology gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
There is currently 1 position vacant at Global Orthopaedic Technology.
Loan Set Officer – Victoria
Global Orthopaedic Technology is a privately owned medical device company primarily focussing on manufacturing and distribution of Orthopaedic implants. Located in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne we are seeking a Loan Set Officer.
The responsibilities and duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Maintain and follow Quality procedures and processes
• Review and confirm operation booking requirements
• Timely dispatch and return of all loan sets
• Communicating with sales reps and hospital staff re loan set/consignment
• Set booking requirements
• Assist with discrepancy enquiries
• On time resupplies
• Organising freight dispatch and return resupplies
• Assist in the stocktake process
• On call duties
We are looking for someone who is friendly, hard-working, self-motivated and takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate will also have:
• At least 12 months experience in a logistics position preferably in the medical device Orthopaedics industry
• Intermediate level use of MS office software – Outlook, Word & Excel would be an advantage
• Understanding of customer service, inventory and logistics
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to problem solve
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
• An excellent telephone manner
Please send your resume along with a cover letter to Human Resources.
Angela Ware E: [email protected]